Remote Tournament Sign-Up
You must be logged in to register for this event. Please Register or Login Here
Iowa Darts Remote Tournament Rules
- IOWA DARTS Remote Tournaments utilize the remote play features of the Arachnid G3 tournament mode, Tournament King, for each tournament match.
- ALL entries MUST be submitted online www.iowadarts.com and paid by sending PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. If paying for someone or if someone is paying for you it MUST be included in the note section on the PayPal payment. Failure to do so will delay payouts,
- Admin fees of $6.00 per player but may change depending on the type of tournament. Any other fees will be subtracted out of the payouts.
- All signups close one hour before start times. Or as posted on social media events page. Directors decision on amount of teams /players in a tournament.
- Majority of Tournaments will be handicapped Spot marks/ Points Using Iowa Darts average or known ability unless stated otherwise
- Handicapping: Iowa Darts will use a (3) Three month rolling average that will include all Iowa Darts Leagues and Tournaments. The Cork will not be included in Iowa Darts averages nor will any double in or double out games.
- Splitting: Iowa Darts will only payout the payouts that are posted on the bracket to the first and second place teams, respectively. If the teams decide on a different split, that is to be worked out between them and not the responsibility of Iowa Darts. Iowa Darts will only payout the payouts that are posted on the bracket.
- Team Cap: Tournament Cap if applicable will be listed on the website www.iowadarts.com Tournaments with Handicap. A reverse Handicap will be used in all 01 games
- Players are expected to arrive early and to play at least one casual remote game to ensure connectivity to the internet is constant and trouble–free.
- Camera problems.. If you can not see your opponent IT IS YOUR LOCATION WITH THE PROBLEM not your opponents. Unplug your board wait 30 seconds, plug it in and try again.
- Internet Problems: Things happen beyond our control. If you have connectivity issues with your boards and are unable to correct them before the tournament starts, you can be removed from the tournament up to 30 minutes before tournament start time with a refund. After 30 minutes before tournament start time, no refunds will be given. If you have completed a match in the tournament and internet goes down at your location and cannot reconnect in the next 15 min you will be forfeited from the tournament with no refund.
- Forfeit Guidelines: It is the players responsibility to either be in cork or contact your opponent via the phone number on the sign up list by 10 minutes after the match is available. At the 10 minute mark, (time posted on bracket) if your opponent has not been in contact with, text message the tournament director with your team name and the name of your opponent. The tournament director will text them and if no response they will be forfeited.
Board sharing.Is NOT Recommend, If you do it and if your match comes up and your opponent is logged in you are on the forfeit clock which is 15 min. We know when the match is available and when you are logged in.
If you have not contacted your opponent and do not respond to the tournament director you will be forfeited!
- The board is always right. If a dart does not register or registers wrong you can not back up and manually score the dart. We are not responsible for the boards you choose to play on.
- If you have a complaint or issue with your opponent and you want us to review the match there will be a $20 fee. We will need the match, the game and the round you want reviewed. If the ruling goes in your favor the $20 is then refunded.
Contacting tournament director: Facebook Messenger IOWA DARTS Main Page Not Iowa Darts Group Page
Tournament message to appear on the boards at the start of a match.
By pushing the start button, you read and agree to the rules of the IOWA DARTS Remote Tournaments. You also understand that your team will be taken out of the bracket at any time you do not follow the rules including unsportsmanlike behavior. You will have 15 minutes once your match is ready to cork and begin your match. Any dispute in the rules judgment will be determined by tournament director. Good luck & have fun!
- Updating machines/data transfer: Transferring data between dart machines and the IOWA DARTS office requires tripling the 20 segment six (5) to seven (7) times while the machine is in non-remote league setup screen. The machine will indicate “data transfer” after tripling the 20s as described. Transferring data takes a few moments to update the servers for the next match to be posted to the live tournament.
- When to cork: The first game of each match is the cork/diddle. It is one game of count up oi/do split bull. Each player on each team throws once. The team with the highest score wins the cork. Corking is done before each match and before any tiebreaker game to determine which team then throws first.
Format for Double Elimination Events (Race to two, unless posted otherwise)
The tournament flyer will include any special formats
Note: Cricket games are set to cut off at 25 rounds. 01 games are set to cut off at 20 rounds
Zero tolerance: It is the player’s responsibility should they win a game pulling out your darts to be honest.
Pay Outs: Iowa Darts will be paying 25% of the field to tournament winners by PayPal or source you paid within 24 hours of the completion of the tournament. Payouts will not be split. Payouts are done by a third party so if someone is paying for you other than yourself it must be noted in the payment if not it may hold up your payout as we don’t try to figure out who paid for the one earning a payout. If you are missing a payout contact us by using the contact us form on the website. Please note all tournaments have admin fees of at least $6.00 per player unless stated otherwise
- Format for Round Robin Events
- Each game won scores 1 point. Teams will be ranked by points scored. If a tie occurs, then the team that won the head to head match wins the tiebreaker. If multiple teams tie first it goes to head to head matches won. If still tied, then total match wins will be compared.
- Social Media Policy:
- A friendly reminder: This group page was established to help players when needed and to share information. Post questions, news, updates, or photos relating to participating in IOWA DARTS Dart events. Visit iowadarts.com for Dart Leagues and Tournaments. Do not misuse this page. Refrain from posting rude comments, complaints or otherwise derogatory information. Those deemed to have misused the page will be deleted from the group and or further penalized depending upon circumstances. If you have legitimate problems let us know so we can help. By email or phone call. When you do, be courteous and use professional and courteous language. This also includes IOWA DARTS Leagues & Tournaments which includes inappropriate comments towards IOWA DARTS as a company and its staff on social media. Failure to follow these rules can result of suspension of leagues and tournaments or being banned.
- Official Review:
- In the event you may want a match reviewed. Follow these steps. DO NOT STOP THE GAME. Continue till the end of the game and do the following contact IOWA DARTS tournament staff. If you have a complaint or issue with your opponent and you want us to review the match there will be a $20 fee. We will need the match, the game and the round you want reviewed. If the ruling goes in your favor the $20 is then refunded.
- Special Tournaments:
- Special tournaments ie. Best of Iowa Darts, will follow all Iowa Darts Remote rules with these exceptions Format will be non-handicap, double elimination. Participants must follow approved dress code at qualifier tournaments. All clothing must be clean and have a neat appearance. No tank tops or sleeveless shirts allowed. Closed toe shoes only. Hats and headgear must be clean and untorn. Clothing representing alternative dart programs not associated with Iowa Darts such as: PPD, TOC, RDT are not allowed. Also, clothing advertising direct competitors or vendors not associated with Iowa Darts are not allowed. (ECS, Camden Amusement, RR Biz) The Best Of Iowa Tournament will have an additional dress code. The top 2 finishers in each remote tournament advance to the Best of Iowa Darts at the Iowa Darts Open Tournament Event that year. In case of someone not being able to play in the final tournament, the third place finisher in each qualifier tournament will be eligible to advance based on earliest date of remote tournament placed in. Payouts will be for 1st ($100) and 2nd ($50). Before payout occurs, each player who finishes in the top 3 of each tournament must submit a completed Players Packet as well as a video announcing they have qualified. Any questions contact tournament director.
Bounty Challenge Rules
The BOUNTY CHALLENGE (optional) – For all regular singles and doubles events we will have the BOUNTY CHALLENGE. You must enter the bounty at the time of your signup. There are no refunds for the bounty. All teams will be placed in a random drawing to determine the Bounty for that nights event. The player/team chosen for the bounty will be posted at the end of the tournament via email. The drawing will be recorded and be triple time stamped for verification. The video will be available for viewing by request for 24hrs. If you knock the bounty person/team selected out of the winners side you/your team will receive half of THE BOUNTY’S pot for that tournament (if you selected to join the BOUNTY CHALLENGE). If you knock the bounty person/team selected out of the losers side you/your team will receive the other half of THE BOUNTY’S pot for that tournament (if you selected to join the BOUNTY CHALLENGE). This pot will be 100% of the money collected from teams that get in the BOUNTY CHALLENGE for that night (minus admin fee of $2.00 per screen entry). If you or your team is selected as the bounty and you win the tournament you will receive THE BOUNTY’s pot for that event (if you selected to join the Bounty Challenge). When the bounty reaches $400 or more, it will be split into two equal bounties. These bounties will be drawn from the total number of teams. A team can be drawn twice. A team can win both bounties if they knock out both teams. If drawn as the bounty, (if entered in the bounty) that team can win the other bounty by knocking the other team out of the tournament and can win their bounty if they win the tournament as well. $12 Singles $22 Doubles